If a child has to be withdrawn from school parents are requested to give one calendar month’s notice in writing, failing which one month’s fee will be charged in lieu  there of. Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of Government or Military personnel.

Incase of withdrawal in May, fee is required to be deposited for June.

Transfer certificate for a child who has withdrawn is not issued until all dues are settled.

A student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds-

  1. Disciplinary
  2. Unsatisfactory progress in work
  3. Detention or repeated detention in a class
  4. A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.

Leave a Reply