Rules and Regulations
- As a student of JIS one is expected to be respectful and maintain school decorum at all times.
- Students are expected to attend school in proper uniform and be neatly dressed at all times proper skirt length, buttoning of cuffs, hair properly trimmed (for boys) and properly tied with band/clip (for girls) etc.
- Students are expected to come in proper uniform on open days to attend extra classes, trip and excursions.
- Student must have minimum of 75% attendance in an academic session to qualify for an Annual Examination.
- All students using school bus are expected to reach the specified bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of bus.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school premises without an authorization letter from the parents which needs prior approval of the Principal.
- Students are required to inform the class teachers/school office in case of change in their address or contact number.
- Students must speak in English within the school campus.
We encourage the observance of rules of discipline and good behavior since it is an imperative aspect for the holistic development of the students.